- Material: PU Leather
- Decal printed patterns
The materials used in faux-leather jackets are made up of poly urethane (PU), a plastic-like material. PU pieces allow us to expand our offerings without moving away from our leather roots. Faux-leather jackets that are made of PU are less expensive, and the reduced price of this material means that more customers are able to afford the look of leather for less.
As a PU-based product, faux-leather is a vegan-friendly option. People who would like to complement their wardrobe by adding the look of leather can do so without compromising their vegan lifestyle by opting for faux-leather jackets. Especially, using PU instead of real leather will protect wildlife animals and the enviroment around us.
While PU products may have had a fake look in the past, technology has allowed these products to look more like the real thing. High-quality materials help to create a look that closely matches real leather, and we sources materials from trusted suppliers to ensure that the final product does not have the plastic-like look and feel that some competitors’ faux-leather jackets have. The finished product not only looks more like real leather, but it is also easy to clean and keep in top shape.
1. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE? WHAT IS THE SHIPPING FEE?
Yes. We provide shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there is some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
– For orders under 100$: Shipping Fee = 7$ (Standard Shipping)
– For orders from $100 and up: Free shipping by Standard Shipping
2. WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMS?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
3. HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Shipping time varies by location. And Please note that:
- Estimated delivery doesn’t include our 5 - 7 days processing time and not-working day (embroidery patterns take longer to made for a high-quality product)
- When it’s the high peak of demand for logistics, it may be slower
Our estimated delivery time is as below:
- Standard Shipping: 15 - 25 days
- Expedited Shipping: 7 - 10 days
4. DO YOU PROVIDE TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order is shipped that contains your tracking information. If you don’t receive the tracking information within 5 days, please contact us.
You can use your tracking information at: https://www.17track.net/en
5. MY TRACKING SAYS “NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to be updated into the online system. If there is still no information on your tracking code within 5 - 7 days since you receive it, please contact us.
6. WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.